[Ambassadors] hu.fedoracommunity.org

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 06:18:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I need a bit guidance to how can I achieve to get this subdomain registered.
We currently trying to put together the first official hungarian community
site with blessing of Red Hat (if possible), and we need the proper TM
description too. Big main question is - we shall put together an baby site,
and must have an review to get positive decision, or we could have the
domain registered earlier, after an detailed sitemap plans (introducing
local services also)?
Yet we only have the plans, the hosting space is under registration (at
elin.hu) - so, an little help who knows the way?

Thanks, regards

Zoltan
Fedora Ambassador
www.fedoraproject.org