[Ambassadors] EMEA media general ordering and distribution process

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 8 20:05:57 UTC 2010

Hello true freedom fighters,

I suggest to implement the following;

1. I will take responsibility of the media ordering and shipping
process in future
2. Max Spevack/RedHat will authorize me by a letter/signed statement
to order in the responsibility and the name of RedHat, the media (
with criterias included; eg. budget)
3. I will order on behalf of RedHat and collect the media and ship it
to distribution centres in the EMEA community
4. media order cycle is every quarter which is two times for each release
5. I will give a process flow description on the wiki pages
6. Tool for the process flow will be the EMEA swag tracker

@Max; If this is ok for you, Ill send you my address for the letter,
and we can go straight ahead.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/