[Ambassadors] DIY booklets for better info delivery

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:03:33 UTC 2010

I'm also interested, and I say we could style it as in real passports.
Dedicating one part of the page for the ambassador who has helped to get it,
or have it a place to insert an complimentary card, or business card. With
this, I think could be a really hit, and an new weapon for our
merchandising.

2010/1/15 Frankie Mangoa <frankiemangoa at gmail.com>

> I think the idea of a passport is awesome. Infact i think if we can
> get something with dimensions of the cd sleeve and then have a few
> pages and then ending up with your cd or dvd at the end it would be
> great.!!!!
>
> This is something that should be looked into more seriously!!!
>
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Mathieu Bridon
> <bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > Hi,

> as
> >>
> >> Excellent idea Fabio! Extending it a little bit: what about creating a
> >> kind of reference card providing some useful information (installation
> >> instructions, command line, useful link, whatever) in a double sided
> >> A3. Folding this reference card the right way, we can ship LiveCD or
> >> DVDs inside. ;)
> >
> > Steven (in CC, I'm not sure he reads the ambassadors list) had done
> > that some time ago.
> >
> > Any news on this, Steven ?

PGP:  06853DF7