[Ambassadors] DIY booklets for better info delivery

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jan 16 11:13:16 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 06:53, Frankie Mangoa <frankiemangoa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why cant the booklets just come from HQ

Because before that can happen (or anything at all actually), someone
has to actually *do* something and create those.

This thread already has more than 15 emails in it, and all I see for
now is talk and what ifs. The only concrete realisation is the one
Steven made for F11.

Design by comitee doesn't work. All it will achieve is a /very/ long
talk on this list, and nothing concrete in the end. If you care about
this idea, just start doing it and report on your progress here, so
that others can give a hand (and by « give a hand » I mean « do

Once it's finished, we'll see how it can be used on the field and
answer some questions like « should it be made by EMEA/NA/APAC/LATAM
and sent to the ambassadors in this particular region ? ».

Like we say in development « talk is cheap, show me the code ». The
same applies here, show us something concrete. :)

Best regards,