[Ambassadors] BASIS SoftExpo 2010

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 21:41:34 UTC 2010

2010/1/16 mak <mahayalamkhan at gmail.com>

> On 1/16/10, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Hello Susmit,
>> > We need DVD, T-Shirts, Stickers, Flyer, Banner and Festoon for the 5 day
>> > Expo. It's easy to prepare things localy instead receiving from
>> overseas. As
>> > Joerg asked I shall open a ticket shortly for this once I am finished
>> with
>> > the cost calculating.
>>

>> That's great.
>> We now have our own tracker for APAC. Please use it.
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/
>> I shall update the wiki of the trac soon.
>

> Susmit,
> I'm in a dilemma, which one shall I use to open the ticket, in APAC or the
> one (FAmSCo) Joerg told.

To me:
MAK should make two tickets:
1) for Budget: FAmSCo
2) For cooperation and requested materials: APAC

N.b.: I would like to request Susmit to visit and give a brief about Fedora
at the event as a FAmSCo member, and for sure if he is available. It would
be great if he is at the event.

Thanking you,

Rashadul Islam
irashadul at gmail.com
GPG KEY: 5557BFAC
Fingerprint=CFB7 CAEC 157A 308A F9CE CE00 3620 8084 5557 BFAC
url: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RashadulIslam