[Ambassadors] Budget Support for Fedora Indonesia

Alzea Alzea n4is3n at fedora.or.id
Sun Jan 31 15:36:23 UTC 2010

Dear Fedora Ambassadors

A few days ago we (Fedora Indonesia) had guests from Germany. Mr.
Mario Behling of LXDE fundation. He called on us to attend and
represent Fedora Indonesia in the event Gnome Asia Summit to be held
in Vietnam in November 2010. Honestly we do not have the funds to
transport and accommodation costs, we are pure free support community
and do not get support funds from any others party. My question, could
we get funding for transport and accommodation from Fedora, to attend
the Gnome Asia Summit in Vietnam? honest we really wanted to attend
the event. as Fedora Indoneisa.

Thanks a lot.

warm regards.

N4is3N at Fedora.or.id