[Ambassadors] EMEA media distribution

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 1 12:16:37 UTC 2010

Am 01.07.2010 14:03, schrieb Felix Kaechele:
> Am 01.07.2010 01:09, schrieb Joerg Simon:
>> get them out to the key locations in Europe till your vacation starts at
>> 2010-07-05
>
> As I will not be going on vacation anytime in the near future I would
> like to offer doing some of the logistics.
> Maybe Sascha and I can split up the media between us and cooperatively
> handle requests. So I would be taking care for requests during the time
> of Sascha's vacation then.

It perfectly makeĀ“s sense to me if you are able to help, that you are
the spot for Germany - thanks for volunteering.

In my understanding the media should be initially distributed right from
the media vendor - payed by RH - to some minor key locations in Europe -
Germany, Italy, UK, Belgium or NL, Greece, Hungary. So regional
logistics can provide Media to pick up or shipping and to reduce the
amount that has to get reembursed because shipping accross borders can
turn out expensive. And we have not decide in a global or EMEA Scope
about every single request of media - this will be handled regional.

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688