[Ambassadors] Meeting notes for the APAC meeting will be on Sunday, July 04th, 2010 at 03:00 UTC :)

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 08:53:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

Clarification #1: Harish *is* in the notification list.
We don't have many people using the system. So far, we have only 2
tickets, that's why Harish haven't received any update. So if you want
to use it for requesting swag, please do.
It will enable better tracking.

Clarification #2: As for the release event reimbursement, Max is
processing those and as I know it from last FAmSCo meeting, Tuanta's
it has not been processed yet. I shall poke Max once again tomorrow.

And my number is (sip:susmit at fedoraproject.org / 5101096) ;)

HTH.

Susmit.