[Ambassadors] Region-specific Fedora wiki pages / websites / information / etc?

shaiton shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 13 21:44:41 UTC 2010

2010/7/13 Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com>

> I think this new community site (landing page) could be great, if we could
> create our own localised page - because currently we don't have any
> dedicated page. I really would like to create the hu.fedoracommunity.orgsubpage - if it's allowed to to have an place for events (maybe events
> registering), FAS startup, rss, blog, news, ambassador contact, aso... I am
> full of ideas. Opinions?
>
> 2010/7/13 Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com>
>
> On 07/13/2010 09:17 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> > So I just found that page - I've been going through it, some of the
>> > sites no longer exist, and it doesn't list all the sites I found via
>> > Google either.
>> >
>> > Would it be okay for me to remove the sites that no longer work and add
>> > the ones I found?
>> >

>> Sure.
>>
>> Rahul
>> --

> PGP:  06853DF7

I,

Soons great but I think that we should not provide draft websites using the
fedoracommunity domain...

http://uk.fedoracommunity.org/ give me " Windows Home Server Web Site" Home
page :s
http://bd.fedoracommunity.org/ give me the Cpanel default home page "Apache
is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server"

Best Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2