[Ambassadors] Remaining Fedora Tablecloths...

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 17:00:56 UTC 2010

Em Sáb, 2010-07-17 às 10:40 +0200, Joerg Simon escreveu:
> Hi Igor,
>
> Am 16.07.2010 22:58, schrieb Igor Pires Soares:
> > The tablecloth brought by Jared is here at Universidad Central for
> > FUDCon Santiago. Since Paul worked things out for Wolnei Junior, he can
> > take it at Porto Alegre, so we can use the tablecloth in FISL as well.
>
> i remember that tatica stated that Peru and/or Nicaragua are the
> countries who need such thing most. Is it planed to send it over from
> brazil afterwards? Or will brazil keep it for future events?

I see two possibilities. We can use it in FISL and then keep it in
Brazil for future events or ask Guillermo to take it from Chile to
Venezuela as I suggested before, what is cheaper than send it directly
from Brazil to Central America. Anyway, Wolnei is able to take it with
him after FISL.

Regards,
Igor