[Ambassadors] Update needed on EMEA media distribution

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 21:56:41 UTC 2010

Hi my fellow EMEA Ambassadors!

The situation so far on the EMEA F13 media has been like this:

Media was produced by a company and a portion of them was send to
Sascha. [1] Then Sascha sent out some urgent shipments concerning 2-3
events and left for vacations sending some media to Felix in order to
fill out any urgent need.

Unfortunately none else has seen any media (neither our Africa
friends). I was thinking that the plan that we discussed (among
others) to ship to some crucial regions (5-6 throughout EMEA) was the
most viable one to carry on.

We need to unblock the whole process and assess the situation. Please
consider this email as a friendly nudge/bump :)

How should we proceed? Media is still in the company, so I suggest to
proceed to the primary shipment and let those Ambassadors deal with
regional events and needs.

~π

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/wiki/Inventory

--