[Ambassadors] Danish community site

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:09:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 03:09:19AM +0200, Alexjan Carraturo wrote:
> 2010/7/20 Kris Thomsen <lakristho at gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to ask, if the Fedora community can host a danish community
> > site for Fedora. Is this possible?
> >

> I would like to ask the same information, if it's possibile to host a
> Italian Community site for Fedora?
>
> Thanks
>
> Alexjan Carraturo

I was under the impression there is already at least one Italian
Fedora community site.

I don't think we should be encouraging lots and lots of community
sites in one region, because that simply splits the audience into
smaller and smaller pieces.  The increased risk is that the pieces can
end up not talking to each other, or to the rest of the project.