[Ambassadors] Linuxcon-Boston

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Thu Jun 3 20:38:04 UTC 2010

On 06/03/2010 12:57 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> I believe that Mel, Karlie, and Sebastian are going to be there as
> well, but doing a TOS mini-summit.

I'll be doing the TOS mini-summit and I have a talk on Thursday [1].
Beyond that I'm hoping to have a few days of vacation in Boston with my
family since my work travel schedule is packed this summer.

Though the littlest Fedorians are always fun in a booth, I don't think
they'll want to be at the conference when they could be taking a duck
boat ride.

~Karlie

[1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/linuxcon2010/robinson