[Ambassadors] tweaked Ambassadors Membership Process!

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Mon Jun 7 20:04:47 UTC 2010

On 07/06/10 21:01, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Tristan Santore
> <tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
> <mailto:tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net>> wrote:
>

>     I bet many people wont even get passed page 3.....**sigh**
>

> I think that's a good thing, since we want people who will do the work
> and go the extra mile for Fedora, even if it means reading extra wiki
> pages and, of course, following instructions.
>
> Larry Cafiero

Absolutely! About time we weed out people, who just sign up for the sake
of it, or to get a "Title", which seems to be a bigger issue in some
specific countries!

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefor no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org