[Ambassadors] Working on the Ambassador/Conduct wiki page

William Morris snow.open.ski at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 15:04:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a question for all the ambassadors and anyone that looks at the wiki
frequently. As a member of the Docs group, we keep an eye on the <a href=
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Pages_that_need_love>pages that need
love</a>. I have decided to work on the <a href=
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Conduct>Ambassadors/Conduct</a>
page, as I am an Ambassador, too. However I don't want to post anything that
does fit with any of our philosophies or practices. So that is why I am
coming to the list to ask for your ideas to add. Please give me all the
information and ideas that you want and we can figure out how to best word
this and take it off the list. By all means I don't have to be the only one
the writes this page but as a member of the Docs team I will officially put
my name down to work on it.

Cheers!

Will Morris