[Ambassadors] What to expect from Red Hat

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:17:22 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 3:31 AM, Renich Bon Ciric
<renich at woralelandia.com> wrote:
> Hello, fellow Ambassadors,
>
> The other day, I tried contacting Red Hat México; since I am a mexican
> Ambassador.
>
> I'd like to ask your opinion on what to expect from Red Hat locally
> and what kind of a relationship should we encourage.
>
> They seemed very surprised by my "first contact" email...
>
> It's hard to be free... but I love to struggle. Love isn't asked for;
> it's just given. Respect isn't asked for; it's earned!
> Renich Bon Ciric

I spoke with a person from Red Hat Mexico during the Red Hat Summit
who stopped by the Fedora booth. I am sorry I don't recall who it was
but I might be able to find out. He initiated the discussion and it
actually was about this very topic, how Red Hat Mexico can begin to
help Fedora and ambassadors in Mexico! There is definitely somone
there who wants to help.

I'll try to locate the contact.

John