[Ambassadors] What to expect from Red Hat

Alejandro Acosta aacosta at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 29 21:33:56 UTC 2010

I've made contact about two months ago with Santos Martinez and
Rolando Cedillo from RH Mexico who -as Rodrigo states- are focused on
sales forces. Nevertheless, they told me that the mexican office was
growing importantly and they have plans to get more involved with the
community. As far as I know, there's this girl named Veronica from
marketing who is going to attend the community related issues.

Please keep in mind that this regional office is starting operations
(they've even moved to a new -better- location) and it might take a
while until they develop capabilities to fully support the communty,
but I guess it would hurt if you call them, introduce yourself and ask
them how are they doin'

Alejandro Acosta