[Ambassadors] EMEA media distribution

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:37:44 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 30.06.2010, 12:59 +0200 schrieb Sascha Thomas
Spreitzer:
> Dear friends,
>
> I have lost the overview, what is our status on the EMEA media
> distribution and which proposals/agreements do we have?

In the last EMEA meeting I offered to gather all the proposals in the
wiki so we can vote on them. First you objected, but then you said you
wanted to do it.

All proposals happened on this mailing list in reply to your mail, so it
shouldn't be too hard to find them. If you have problems, I'll be happy
to assist you with the wiki page, otherwise I suggest to let Jörg take
over.

Regards,
Christoph