[Ambassadors] EMEA media distribution

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 30 17:45:03 UTC 2010

Am 30.06.2010 18:34, schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Am Mittwoch, den 30.06.2010, 18:12 +0200 schrieb Sascha Thomas
> Spreitzer:
>
>> This time the community handled the production and the distribution is
>> yet to be decided by the community.
>> In the past this was done and decided by RedHat, sometimes in
>> collaboration with Fedora. Today its done by the community and it is
>> the first time.
>
> This is only partly true. In the past it was not decided by Red Hat but
> by some community members. It was decided by the people who actually did
> the work in order to get the media out to the ambassadors who need them
> in a timely manner.

Thanks Christoph for clarification - Alessandra did a good job in the
past and i consider her - a part of the community, even if she works for
RedHat.

I can only speak for myself, but i think with the symbiosis where we
need each other, i consider RedHat itself as part of our community.

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688