[Ambassadors] Fedora-Fr activities and financial reports (aka « Aren't they asking too much money? » :)

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 5 11:05:18 UTC 2010

Hi Yaakov,

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:45, Yaakov Nemoy <loupgaroublond at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is exactly the kind of transparency we should see from the French
> speaking community. A big thanks to everyone who was involved in
> producing this report. I think that it's great to have a resource on
> the Fedora Wiki that we can point to to show exactly what this group
> has been up to.

We tried previously some monthly (or even every two months) reports,
but it was a lot of work for small reports, each one containing very
few things (so each one was boring), and so we eventually stopped
doing it.

However, we have to do those yearly reports for the members of the NPO
anyway (this is a legal requirement in France), so the only work this
adds is the translation and the wiki formatting, once a year, which is
totally doable.

Let's hope we won't stop doing this one either. :)