[Ambassadors] Fedora-Fr activities and financial reports (aka « Aren't they asking too much money? » :)

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 5 17:53:48 UTC 2010

2010/3/5 Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>:
> Thanks Mathieu for taking care of it so soon!
>
> It is really nice to see such kind of transparency from any part of
> our community!

/me is looking at the wiki to see if he can find the same for other
local communities

*hint hint* :P

> I hope you were not offended by the way I asked about it, as it was
> pure surprise and curiosity on where all that money goes.

Not at all.

We've are one of the biggest budget eater in the Fedora community, so
it was bound to happen someday that someone would ask.

Also, like I said in my answer to Yaakov, we've been wanting to be
more transparent and less insular for quite some time, never managing
to do it properly.

> It is pretty
> clear for me now (and I hope for everyone else too) that fedora-fr
> uses that money in the best way:)
>
> Keep up the good work in France and Fedora in general!

Thank you.