[Ambassadors] FYI, here are the APAC meeting notes from Sunday, March 7th, 2010 at 03:00 UTC :)

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 16:20:35 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM, David Ramsey
<diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings.  :)
>
> FYI, here are the APAC meeting notes from Sunday, March 7th, 2010 at 03:00 UTC  :)
>

> A great meeting with useful ideas and information presented. :v)

I am sorry for not attending the meeting but I am just back.

As for the distribution app is concerned, the idea was to integrate
*all* the workflows concerning freemedia/distribution
(freemedia/admin/donations/vendors) in one place.

It will also take care of keeping the form open for different period
for different regions, poking members who have not taken up requests,
notifying vendors when a new release comes up and whatever we do
manually right now.

The demo of it is here: http://publictest15.fedoraproject.org:8888/

Mike had a valid point about maintenance of the app if I leave in
future. He suggested some different ways of doing the work. Though we
have not agreed about how we should handle the freemedia/distribution
problems/workflows, we have agreed that it will be hosted if I take
full responsibility of the updation and maintenance of the app. I have
no problem with that.

I think I will push to production it next month.

As for the meeting time, is it possible to make it an hour earlier?
That would be *early* for me and I shall able to attend.

If not, don't bother, it's not really a problem. I shall follow up
with the meeting log.

Susmit.