[Ambassadors] enlisted into ambassadors list

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:18:34 UTC 2010

Hey Abdid,

Oh then, I wish you all the best in your application! :)

Just a quick note,( and you may have already read this, but it's just as a little reminder):

[quote]
'DO NOT SEND ANY NON-AMBASSADOR RELATED MESSAGES to the fedora ambassadors mailing list!!!!' This includes invites to social-networking sites, welcome messages to new ambassadors, technical support questions or advice or anything else, which is not deemed Fedora ambassador related!
[/quote]

Regards,

Joe
Joe O'Dell

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
bedslug.co.cc

DFEY Member (SouthEast)