[Ambassadors] getting unblocked on tshirts in NA

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 16:18:49 UTC 2010

Hi Ambassadors,

It's been mentioned a few times that we need to make new tshirts in NA,
and that the process is stuck on something.  Perhaps that something is
me?

If so, here's my attempt to un-stuck it:

If the NA Ambassadors have decided what shirts they want to make, and
have a quote lined up that is somewhere in the $2k neighborhood (just
for budget planning purposes), let's pull the trigger.

You guys don't need a +1 from me -- the whole point of setting aside
buckets of money per quarter per region is to avoid bottlenecks.  Just
hook me up with an invoice, and a contact name/number/email and I can
handle the payment.

Thanks!

--Max