[Ambassadors] Information Request - Fedora 12 media

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 05:02:10 UTC 2010

On 03/26/2010 09:51 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>   I got a strange email from someone in Portugal asking if it was
> possible to send him a F12 install DVD. I am not in possession of media.
> I can easily burn a image and send him, but anyway, if someone wants to
> send him Fedora official media, I can share the address.
>
>   How should I respond in this cases ?
>
>   Best Regards,
>   Nelson

Hi

I'm from India ...I'm also receiving this kind of Media request...
directly to my mail address ... ( not through the Free-media program )

I used to provide media to them if it is possible for me

so I'll suggest you send a media to him

Regards
--

Jatin Khatri

Web www.khatrijatin.co.nr <http://www.khatrijatin.co.nr/>

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

* Save Paper, Save Environment. *
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/