[Ambassadors] FYI Fedora 12 one page release notes. :)

Sergey Podushkin psv at abbris.ru
Sun Mar 28 07:05:20 UTC 2010

Pierre-Yves пишет:
> In the picture the lad  on the right side has his Thumb + little finger
> up, which to a french person refers more to the symbol of the telephone
> (As if he was asking the phone number of the photograph).
It's worth to understand that various gestures may have its own context.
In Russia thumb+little finger up *close to a ear* will mean "call me",
but the same at a lower level will mean invitation to drink, mostly
alcohol. So I think the presence of this sign on release notes page is
not appropriate.

Sergey
neverho0d