[Ambassadors] Strategical Withdraw

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 29 17:19:03 UTC 2010

Hi Nelson,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 19:19, Nelson Marques <07721 at ipam.pt> wrote:
> I'm withdrawing from this list and from this group. After being dubbed
> as a troll and ill-minded person, I believe my life is better without
> this kind of stuff.

Having been involved in your previous discussion about the one page
release notes and how a seemingly unimportant detail (the "telephone
sign") could have an impact on our marketing, I sincerely hope I
haven't done anything that pushed you to doing this.

If I did, I would like to apologize and to ask you to reconsider your choice.

I wish you all the best anyway in your future contribution to Fedora.

Best regards,