[Ambassadors] FOSSCon (Rochester, NY, USA 2010-06-19) looking for event owners

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue May 4 04:16:00 UTC 2010

The FOSSCon folks have asked if Fedora can come and do a table at their
event, http://fosscon.org, in Rochester NY (on the RIT campus) on June
19th, which is a Saturday. The table for Fedora would be free, and all
tables come with 2 tickets (usually $30 each) for those responsible for
said table.

I'll be there and would be more than happy to take a shift (and help
haul swag from Boston - I'm driving over and back), but can't be the
event owner because I'll have a bunch of profs from
http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE_RIT to gear up for a panel
in the afternoon.

Halp? Interest from anyone stepping up to do
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Organization?

--Mel