[Ambassadors] A word about F...acebook

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:10:27 UTC 2010

2010/5/6 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>:
> Bear in mind -- and I know Juan and many others already know this -- the
> date on nicu's blog post is April 1, April Fool's Day.
>
> Submitted for the benefit of those who may have missed that nuance, and to
> squelch rumors that Fedora is remotely thinking about changing its branding
> (especially because of Facebook) . . . .

As a international community we have to keep in mind that Fool's Day
is not celebrated world wide and those countries that have this
tradition do not always celebrate on the same day. Just as an example
for most countries in LATAM, Fool's Day is December, 28th. Having said
that, I have enjoyed Nicu's post and was well aware that it was a
April's fool.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217