[Ambassadors] Ambassador Schedule

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 7 11:36:05 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010 21:29:51 schrieb John Poelstra:
> In past (for reasons I don't recall) it was determined that a separate
> Ambassador's schedule was not needed--similar to each of the team
> schedules seen in the header of this page:
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-key-tasks.html

thanks for bringing this to the Ambassador List! I also can not recall why we
not have official release-specific schedules in Ambassadors in the past - right
now i can see definitely two important things to decide before a new Release
comes out:

- to make the decission how much and what Media we want to produce for the
next Release (this includes to consider how many Events we plan during this
release-cycle, logistics etc.)

- Release Event/Party Organization (Call for action, evtl. party contest, ...)
(right now FAmSCo has a eye on this, but it could/should be a part of the
official schedule to not forget to start with the preparations)

Maybe fellow Ambassadors can think of more?

Most other Marketing related parts are scheduled by other teams

> If there is a need now I'd like to have a meeting with FAMSCo to better
> understand what those needs are so I can correctly capture all the tasks
> and dependencies that are important to you and create a suitable schedule.
> Please let me know how you would like to move forward and how I can best
> support you.

i have added as a topic for the next FAmSCo Meeting.

thanks again and cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688