[Ambassadors] Goodbye FAMSCO!!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed May 12 14:30:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 01:13:44AM -0300, Rodrigo Padula wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> Unfortunately I am sending this email to inform that I'm leaving FAMSCO.
>
> I am very upset by the 0 support from Red Hat Brasil/Latin America and
> I'm not happy with the way that decisions are being taken here.
>
> My relationship with some FAMSCO members also impossibility my
> participation here.
>
> I had good times at FAMSCO since the fisrt election, but now I'm very
> disappointed and unmotivated.
>
> So, I leave my position and I apologize for any inconvenience created.
>
> By now, I will stay here only as Ambassador, helping to spread Fedora in
> my region without any special role.
>
> I will keep working in the Fudcon Latam, providing all support needed to
> our local ambassadors.

Rodrigo, I'm disappointed that you feel you're not getting the support
you need from the part of Red Hat that's local to your area.  Max and
I want you to be able to be candid, and we'll reach out to you offlist
so you can do that effectively.  If we can identify and solve the
problems you're having, the entire LATAM community can benefit.