[Ambassadors] F13 Release Party in Hanoi

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri May 28 09:03:18 UTC 2010

----- "Harish Pillay" <hpillay at redhat.com> wrote:

> Well done with the event!

Thanks, Harish.

> What kinds of questions were asked and are
> there any interesting projects those attending are working on?

People asked me alot. They are so interested with Fedora :)

Generally, I introduced them about some new features of Fedora 13, how they can start using Fedora and how they can join into Fedora community and have contributions.
Someone currently using Fedora were introduced how to upgrade to F13 smoothly, etc.

I hope, after this event, all Fedora users in Hanoi (and Vietnam) can join together to make the local Fedora User Group here (may or may not under HanoiLUG).

Kind regards,
Tuan