[Ambassadors] EMEA F14 media production - step up for primary distribution!

ppapadeas at gmail.com ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:43:03 UTC 2010

Hello to all EMEA Ambassadors!

As we are close to the F14 media production (one way or another), we
need some people to step up as primary distribution points so we can
get those media shipped to 4-5 major anchor locations throughout EMEA.
Then the distribution will be handled locally and/or through events.

I am thinking of UK, Italy, Greece, Hungary and some African Country
for the points, so if your are an Ambassador willing to help in these
countries please step up replying to this thread or send me your
address in person.( I have the action item to gather those addresses
[1])

So far Christoph was kind enough to volunteer as our primary media
point and also Germany's (and Swiss I guess) distributor. Obviously I
am willing to handle the Greek point.

Thanks in advance and keep in mind that we are *not* talking about
media requests but rather for media distribution mid-points that
involves work and responsibility :) You will be asked to ship media
(possibly on your own small expense) and also re-distribute them to
other Ambassadors through regional (or not) events.

Waiting for your answers!

~π

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-10-27/emea_ambassadors_2010-10-27.2010-10-27-20.05.html

--