[Ambassadors] I want to become an ambassador and I need someone to become my mentor

Arif Tri Waluyo arifiauo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 19:02:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am Indonesian and a trader and also very interested in Open Source. I'm
using Linux since 2008, when I use another distribution, but now I have
switched to Fedora. I am using Fedora for daily work.

* I am pleased to promote Fedora.
* I enjoyed helping people when they ask about Fedora.
* I am pleased to share free fedora media.

And now I looking a mentor who can help me quickly become acclimated to the
work expected of Ambassadors as well as ensuring that Ambassadors within
Fedora do an acceptable job of representing Fedora.

Regards.