[Ambassadors] User lists, was Re: Fedora Ambassadors Welcome

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 15 10:56:12 UTC 2010

Hi all,

As kaio mentioned there is a new list for AU users. It is good
practice for new ambassadors to join these lists and should certainly
be pointed out by the mentors.

The APAC region gained a lot more attention recently, which is a good
thing, but I am sure more regions might want to consider regional
lists. If so, please discuss it. We have to be consistent with naming
these as the one for China is a combined list (user and developer).
For a small community ok, but not handy in the longrun.

Kaio, thanks for co-ordinating/assisting this new region ;-)

--
Gerard Braad β€” 吉拉德
   Project-lead Fedora-MIPS