[Ambassadors] Cyprus Event: Fedora 14 release party + 2bil firefox celebrate!

Marios - mi.isaakidis at edu.cut.ac.cy
Mon Nov 15 15:50:16 UTC 2010

Hello everybody!

I am happy to have become part of your "family" and most important, announce the first party in Cyprus dedicated to fedora project!
It is organised in cooperation with UbuntuCY community and New Technologies Club of Cyprus University of Technology.
It will be held in greek (sorry for that, but itĀ“s studentsĀ“mother language), on 18th of November, in Cyprus University of Technology (Limassol).

Please read http://tinyurl.com/2wemgz5 for more information!

So far, we have prepared presentations on topics like academic open source applications and how to install fedora. We will give out CDs and make a fedora live usb creator stand.
We invite all of you to help us with the success of the event, by making a tele-presentation in english! Please choose an interesting subject, and please brief (about 5-10 minutes)! What about, how to contribute to fedora, presentation of your fedora community, why open source etc? We are waiting for your proposals at this email!

Thank you for your time! If possible, a new email will be sent on how to attend the event live through internet!
Have fun with your parties!
Marios  (Misaakidis - mi.isaakidis at edu.cut.ac.cy)