[Ambassadors] Getting Fedora resources to Kosovo

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 16 20:10:56 UTC 2010

Hi Ambassadors,

I need a little bit of help, hopefully from someone in Europe who has a
PayPal account that I've been able to reimburse in the past.

The folks in Kosovo, led by Gent
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Gent) are organizing a release
party, and they need somewhere under 200 EUR to make swag that will be
used not only at the release party, but at other events and for other
contributors in the region.

PayPal isn't an option for Gent, so the only thing that we can do is a
bank transfer.

(I know, "wouldn't it be great if we had some sort of organization in
Europe that could make bank transfers on behalf of the Fedora Project?")

I'm looking for someone who can do a bank transfer to Gent.  I'll then
PayPal the person who did that bank transfer, and Gent can later send me
the receipts and I'll file an expense report.

Thanks in advance,
Max