[Ambassadors] Second FAmSCo Election IRC Townhall (2010-11-19 1000 UTC)

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:15:48 UTC 2010

Hello,

It's really upto the chair, but it would be nice if the questions
asked in first townhall also get asked in the second one.

The questions were:

1. What do each of our candidates think the biggest challenges are in
growing the Ambassador program, and how would you tackle these?

2. What is the first thing you are going to change if you are elected?

3. Should we be willing to expand our idea of contributors to
*testers* and get more contributors that way? (let's talk about
ambassadors here)

4. We have seen a drop in FAmSCo activity after first few
months...what will you do, as a team, not to repeat that?

Thanks.

Susmit.