[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

John T. Rose rose at iastate.edu
Sun Nov 21 15:53:34 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 21.11.2010, 17:14 +0530 schrieb Buddhika Chandradeepa
> Kurera:
>
>> I too like that design<we ll print APAC Ambassadors>, we can do it
>> some more colors like white and black.
>> We ll discuss about that.
>
> Frankly speaking I dislike "APAC Ambassador". We are *Fedora*
> Ambassadors...

I go a bit further and dislike them even saying Ambassadors on them.
Something appeals to me about producing things that can be used by a
much broader audience. At the same time I do subscribe to the "those
making them decide what goes on them" philosophy.

John