[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:12:39 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 12:56 AM, Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera
<bckurera at fossuser.lk> wrote:
> Hi Fedorians,
>
> No more arguments over this.

Please everyone. People letting others know how they think about
presenting ambassadors at events is not arguing. I'm really not sure I
understand how so many people came to think there was any argument at
all in this thread.

What should go on our new shirts? People give their ideas. That is
fine and dandy. Now the people making the shirts can decide how to
move forward using their judgment based on good feedback.

All is good. Make some great shirts and go make everyone proud wearing them.

John