[Ambassadors] LinuxConf Australia 2011 and FAD Brisbane

Heherson Pagcaliwagan herson at azneita.org
Tue Nov 30 03:39:12 UTC 2010

Apologies for the delay, this should have made it's way to the list earlier.

We're currently in the midst of planning for these events[1][2] and
would love to hear suggestions, comments, feedback from the general
Fedora Ambassador population. Much of the work is being done on
#fedora-meeting during APAC meets and we'd love to hear about funding.
:)

Much of the information pertaining to the said events are already on
the wiki (or so we hope :).

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LCA_2011
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_@_Brisbane_2011