[Ambassadors] nomination

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 28 17:50:58 UTC 2010

we face a new FAmSCo Election 2010 and the nominations are open till 07.
November 2010.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_2010_nominations

Big thanks goes to all Ambassadors - you know yourself how good we
really are ;)!!!

I want to thank all FAmSCo Members who served with me during 2010 -
Thanks for your trust and work!

Of course i would be happy to serve another period together with you -
please consider to run again!

I will!

And a lot of our goals and duties in the Ambassador Group would not have
such a good result without the help of people which i would love to see
running for FAmSCo:

*Robert Scheck and Zoltan Hoppar:*
they are the right people to conquer new areas like the former east or
the scandinavian countries. Zoltan is also a creative mind in producing
new SWAG.
Robert is a brilliant developer and the person behind the inclusion of
Zarafa in Fedora he also helped me together with Fabian and Susmit in
Fedora Ambassador Membership Administration and as EMEA Mentor.

*Mathieu Bridon* - a great liason to the french community with a
straight, brilliant view of things and a very thorough Mentor

*Larry Cafiero*, -a very reliable and thorough mentor and mediator -
would really love to see him on FAmSCo

*Pierros Papadeas* - hot-headed, fresh minded clobe-trotter and
undeniable one of the EMEA Leaders and our reliable EMEA Meeting Chair

*Isaac Sanni-Thomas* - my big hope for Fedora in Africa

*Gerard Braad* and *Caius 'kaio' Chance* - my big hope for Fedora in China

We are more than 700 Group Members and now that i nominated above
candidates i am aware that i will hurt the feelings of so many of you
who deserve it in the same way to be in FAmSCo - do not hesitate,
nominate yourself!!!

It is also time to thank Chitlesh, Gerold and Max for all their support
for so many years now!!!

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688