[Ambassadors] How to be a Mentor?

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 30 22:54:53 UTC 2010

Am 30.10.2010 15:07, schrieb Marcus Moeller:
> That's definitely not true. I asked you once (and even others) if help
> is needed on the Mentoring side and your answer was: no, I can manage
> it all on my own.

"I can manage it all on my own"? Sorry - i can not remember that i said
such a thing. We do membership administration since ever as a team
together with Susmit, Robert and Fabian so why should i claim to
"manage" it by my own? And why do you claimed first "i stepped in later"
what is now true?

I can only imagine that i said to you, we do not need another membership
administrator or mentor right at that time. And this has nothing to do
with the work on the process because this is not limited.
And i can only repeat me here,  we had several meetings, discussions and
decissions in the mentoring and membership process during the last years
where you had the chance to help and where we are still working on
continual improvement - not more rules!

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688