[Ambassadors] just a question (to whom it may concern)

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 17 22:29:15 UTC 2010

> Hello World,

Hello Gerold,

> "Do you think, I'm a valuable, trustful Fedora Contributor / Ambassador;
> also as Founder, Memeber and President of the association Fedora EMEA
> e.V.?"

my answer on that is in scope of my (maybe likely short) time being
until today inside the ambassadors group.

Do I think you are a valuable fedora contributor/ambassador?
- You "recruited" me
- You attend almost every event that is major to Fedora EMEA or in
your region nearby
- You help and helped on the organization of those events and
impact/ed their success directly
- You spread the word about Fedora Linux and "free as in freedom"
- You have all the mental requirements to be a good and rewarding
contributor to the Fedora Project and Linux and Community

Thus, my answer on this is yes.
And I want to thank you for all the absolutely priceless work you have
done in the past for the EMEA region!
Please keep it up!

Do I think you are a valuable Founder, Member and President of the
association Fedora EMEA e.V.?
- I am no member of the association
- I do not see whats happening with or/and inside the association
(- I know there has been a destructive handling of RedHat legal
department on the associations name, very sadly)

Thus, I am neutral on that question.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/