[Ambassadors] [EMEA] F15 media production

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:18:13 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 12.04.2011, 00:04 +0200 schrieb Kévin Raymond:
> I EMEA ambassadors,
>
> Could anyone tell me the F15 media production stage?

     1. I have quotes at http://cwickert.fedorapeople.org/media/
     2. I have signed the paperwork and sent it to the media company
     3. I have not yet ordered because I received the PO number just
        yesterday and we have nothing to give them yet, because neither
        the artwork nor the ISOs are ready.

As soon as we figured out the last bits about the Multi Desktop / Multi
Arch media I will place the order. When the media company has everything
they need it takes 7-9 days until they have finished the media.
Calculate some more days for shipping.

> I've read the last meeting minutes but was not able to truly find it.

What exactly did you miss in
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-04-06/fedora-meeting.2011-04-06-20.06.html

> Is there a trac ticket for that?

Yes, at https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/157 but you'll not be
able to see it.

> Quantity already fixed?

Yes, as per meeting minutes, variant 8 with 6000 media, DVDs only.

A small update on this: With XZ compression the images are now so small
that they might even fit on a regular DVD and we don't need dual layer.

Regards,
Christoph