[Ambassadors] Calendar of Open Source Software Events by sf.net

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 20 07:50:55 UTC 2011

2011/4/19 Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com>:

> Fedora Ambassadors can can update this calender in addition to your event
> reposts.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/blog/calendar-of-open-source-software-events/
>
> Or we can add our own calender to the site.
>
> --
> Danishka Navin
> http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
> http://identi.ca/danishka

That's new, google is an open source platform?
There are plenty of good Open solutions around..
Better is to centralize all Fedora events in one place, good to know
that there are other where we can find free related event.

For information, we do have one for french related languages[1]

[1] http://www.agendadulibre.org/

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton