[Ambassadors] Free download of Admin-Magazine featuring Fedora 15

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:42:35 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag, den 04.08.2011, 10:48 +0100 schrieb BOUIDA Djelloul:
> Hi ,
> I've shared the file, you can download it from http://www.partage-fichiers.com/upload/iehp1lar

Fedora advocates free and open source software but we also respect the
intellectual property of others. Please remove this file as soon as
possible because you are not only violating Fedora's principles but also
local laws. By publishing this on a Fedora mailing list you are hazard
our project.

Linux New Media is part of the Linux eco system and can only exist
because they *sell* magazines. If they decide to give away something for
a special occasion such as Sysadmin Day it is fine but we cannot demand
to get and share their content for free.

Regards,
Christoph