[Ambassadors] Update the inventory NOW!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:10:53 UTC 2011

Dear Ambassadors,

some of you have received F15 media. According to Jörg only a few 32 bit
Install media are left. However the inventory at
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/wiki/Inventory
still only lists a single ambassador that has media. We have been
shipping nearly 5000 media but we have no idea where they are? Come on!

It is crucial to have this info in the wiki because if you got media for
further distribution people need to know who to contact. If you received
the media for an event, please don't forget to blog about it. If you
have media left after the event, add it to the inventory too, please.

We have invested a lot of money into media and we really need to know
how they were spend or where they are.

TIA,
Christoph