[Ambassadors] Fwd: APAC meeting on this Saturday - Friendly Reminder

Arnold Laurinaria alaurinaria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:24:31 UTC 2011

hehehehe! Thanks David! We really need every support we can get!We do hope
that someday you can join us here in the Philippines in some Fedora events.
:) +1

We will give you feedback after the event tom.because we will be preparing
next month for the Software Freedom Day!

Thanks! Goodluck also on your meeting tom.! Happy weekend!