[Ambassadors] FAD SL has taken place in Sri Lanka

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 27 16:08:39 UTC 2011

Am 27.08.2011 03:40, schrieb Buddhika Kurera:
> I have successfully completed the FIRST FAD in Sri Lanka yesterday at
> SLIIT, Colombo.
> The main objective of this event is to get the IT undergraduates'
> support towards the Fedora project and increase the number of
> contributors from Sri Lanka.
> The event took place in the morning 9:00 - 11:00 am. Myself handle the
> whole event and discussed following topics.

Thanks Buddhika for the short report - just because i am always curious
- can you provide some numbers, how many people joined you at this FAD?
 And do you got Feedback from other participants? How where the other
Ambassadors involved listed on the organization page [1].

thanks again - Joerg

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Sri_Lanka_2011

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688